Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hip Hip HOORAY!

ALL of us should be exited for summer! (Hopefully.) Some parent's like summer and others don't. But for kids, It's one of the best thing that could happen. Yesterday, I had a lemonade stand. We earned some money. I also decided that I would change my background, my title, and make my first slide show. I also changed my music box to the color pink. School was filled with good memories though. I loved having my sweet teacher Mrs. Sherratt. She was SO nice. AND SO funny. once she was trying to spell doughnuts. But she really spelled Dognuts. In front of the class! She was such a good teacher. On the last day of school, we had to go meet our new teacher's for next year. My new teachers' name is Mrs. Little. That will be easy to spell. She gave us each a true or false quiz. I got most of them wrong. I think she's about 5' tall. She let's us bring treat's into class. Also, in 5th grade, you have to choose between taking art's rotation OR Orchestra. I can't make up my mind. Well, the point is, SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah--school's out!!! I kno that is the best when you are a kid!

We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

The Bryner Bunch said...

What a cute slide show...great idea!!! Enjoy your summer:)

Marcae said...

Hi Jocey...
What cute pictures. I bet you are so excited to be out of school. I can't beliee you are going to be in 5th grade?
I hope you have a fun summer!