Tuesday, May 13, 2008

School's out for summer!!! (well, almost.)


I'm so surprised of how the school year has gone by so fast! It's kind-of hard to believe! For all the kids, that is one of the best things that could happen. Spencer and me made a promise that on the last day of school, we will come home and go straight to our Guitar Hero and play the song, "School's out!" On our name tags at school, we found out that on laminated things, you can erase permanent marker of with an eraser. So, we got to put with colored markers, the count down of the days of school. There are 6 days of school left! (not counting the weekends.) On Thursday and Friday I have to do a recital. Finally, the day after school gets out, At least for a week, I get to stay at my grandma and grandpa's house. I'm pretty excited!

0 comments: