Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday!!!

I HATE having Mondays! Don't you??? You have to wake up early, ( Well, at least I do!!!) Get dressed, and then go to school. It's not as easy as it sounds. Well there's one thing I don't have to do this Monday, that's GO ON AN ALL DAY FIELD TRIP!!! Tuesday is the worst this week. Because usually, I have to get to school by 8:55. This Tuesday, I have to get there by 8:00. It's going to get pretty hard to handle. But at least my friend Kaleigh has to go through it to. She's one of the GREATEST friends I have ever had. GOOD LUCK FOR ME!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I hate Mondays. Well, at least I used to (when i had to go to school or work.) Now they aren't so bad :).

Cut epost on Lyssy--we love her(and you)so much!

--Aunt Jen

The Bryner Bunch said...

I do not like Mondays either because that is the day I have work all day (8 am to 8 pm)!

Do you remember when your mom would take you and Spence to Wal-mart pharmacy to say hi to me?
I always looked forward to your little visits:) Now my husband and baby come and visit me for lunch everytime I work. It makes getting through those nasty Mondays a little bit easier:)

-Jess (Jen's sister)