Wednesday, June 18, 2008

50th & more!

My grandparents had a WONDERFUL 50th anniversary. I had a great time to. I slept over at my grandma's house for 2 night's. I had ALOT fun with my cousin's. My uncle Matt and my Aunt Jen's family came over for it. I was SO sad when they left. I wished It would of never ended. It's pretty cool because it's there golden wedding. ( if someone didn't know.) On your 25th anniversary, it's the silver wedding. For there anniversary, I gave my grandparent's 6 chocolate Carmel pretzels and a boukay of flowers. The reason why the title of this blog post is 50th & more is because this Friday, is My brother Spencer's birthday! One thing that's so weird is he's going to be 12! Yes, 12. He's way exited because he's going to be in young men. He got to celebrate his family party with all of our family. On his real birthday, he gets to chose 2 people to go somewhere. He chose to go bowling. He's letting me go to! So, Happy birthday Spence!

3 comments:

The Bryner Bunch said...

Jen, Matt, and the boys had a blast with you too! Tell your grandparents happy 50th for me:)

Unknown said...

We had such a great time with your guys! We CANNOT wait to come back up in a couple of weeks!

We are SOOOO excite dyou got Rockband! Yeah!

Love you, Aunt Jen

bruceforks said...

Jocey, I love your blog site! You have been pretty creative, and write really good. Grandma and grandpa really enjoyed having you and Spence for a week.
Hope you guys are having an awesome summer!