Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Alyssa's 5th Birthday

First of all, I'm sorry I haven't been writing posts in a while. I haven't really had time. We just got done celebrating my little sisters birthday. She turned 5. For her birthday she had 9 of her friends come to McDonald's. She was happy with what she got. The kind of cake she got was a Minnie Mouse cake. There was a Minnie Mouse locket on the cake you could open it up and there would be some lip gloss and a mirror.
She had fun...... For a little bit, I've been helping my mom with her new classroom. She's teaching 3rd grade. It's fun. I can't believe that school's already starting! And it's going to be my birthday two weeks from tomorrow!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Lyssy lou! We miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you again (maybe we will have to try to come up before you guys come down for thankgiving :)!)

Happy Birthday on Wednesday! We wish we could celebrate with you.