Sunday, April 6, 2008

Starting out.


Welcome to my NEW blog!!! I'm so excited. I got done watching General Conference about 20 minutes ago. I have been thinking about blogging, even though I'm 9. My mom finally let me, Since she knows how. My aunt Jen taught her first of all. It's good to share experiences. I'm going to enjoy having a blog. I hope that I get some comments. I look on my mom's blog, ( the Chris and Marie Holmes family.) My aunts blog, (The Roper's) and more. I usually have nothing to do, but now I do! I hope you enjoy my blog, and leave comments. If you have any tips about blogging, write it in a comment. I hope you like it!!!!! Bye.

6 comments:

Jaden Simkins said...

Hey Jocey! This is awesome! I really like it! Keep up the good work!

-Jaden

Unknown said...

Jocey! We LOVE your blog! I am VERY impressed with your first post. I love your blog background and can't wait to read your next post!

We miss and love you guys!

Kimberly Smith said...

hey jocey your blog is cool bab!!
sometime you will need to teach me how to get one! I LOVE YOU! :)

Kimberly Smith said...

hey jocey!!! BAB! i totally love you!! :) its kimmy!! :) so how are you?
write me on yahoo! :)

Marie Holmes said...

An awesome blog for an awesome girl!
Love you! Mom

The Bryner Bunch said...

Wow, you have grown up way too fast!!! I love your blog and will look forward to reading it regularly. You are one smart cookie:)

Love,
Jess (Jen's sister)